Monday, December 20, 2021

The fetal position

I have been developing a story line as my painting project is underway.  As I am approaching the finish line of this project, I am getting a more succinct mental picture with regards to all the little subplots.  

The next model I am inserting will serve two purposes.  Primarily to tell my story, but also to help conceal the grease stains that I inadvertently left on my wool under-pad and wicked through my paper.


Her role is portray someone who is under deep duress and is in a situation that one cannot abscond from.  She resorts to curling up in a fetal position with her back to her cohorts.  She is alone in a crowd.  She feels forsaken.  



Unlike the last model whose face is absent, I am describing her face, hopefully hinting at her current state of disposition. 



No comments: